Medasense is the developer of a unique technology that objectively monitors and quantifies the patient’s pain response level using artificial intelligence algorithms and a proprietary noninvasive sensor platform.
The CRC (Clinical Research Coordinator) will be responsible for the implementation of the research together with hospital and research staff to ensure successful completion of study goals. The position is temporary for 4 months and located in Shaare Tsedek Hospital, Jerusalem.. Duties and Responsibilities · Assists in the recruitment of study subjects and provides instructions to meet the goals of the study. · Collects data from study subjects and enters information into the designated case report forms/database to comply with study protocols. Part of the data collection is to be recorded during surgeries in OR room. · Identifies and reports issues that may affect the accuracy and quality of study design and implementation to meet study aims. · Ensure the filing and maintenance of all regulatory documents · Schedule monitor visits and set up for monitoring visits prior to monitor’s arrival · Other duties as assigned. · Adhere to Good Clinical Practices and the study protocols Reports to: Regulatory and Clinical Affairs Manager Interface with: R&D, Marketing, Regulatory, and QA
· Bachelor’s degree or Student in a health or science related field (Nurse Certificate)
· GCP certification
· Experience with the medical device industry and clinical trials- Advantage
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills with patients, staff, and other health care professionals.
· Proficiency in English and Hebrew
· Comfort with attending surgeries/OR presence.
· Patient monitoring and anesthesia background – Advantage
· Must be very accurate with high attention for details
· Self-managed and highly organized