Tel Aviv, Israel
Scopio Labs is bringing microscopy into the modern era. Scopio has developed a breakthrough digital platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution on the planet, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions. On top of its breakthrough imaging platform, Scopio is building a connected network of microscopy experts and powerful AI-based tools. We’re reducing human error, speeding up turnaround time, and increasing accuracy wherever the microscope plays a role in the diagnostic process.
We are now hiring for a Technical Integration Position for innovative projects in the company. We are looking for fresh military graduates, especially from technological units, or first-years students with at least 80% availability. The job requires high technical orientation and willingness to learn, but does not require any previous specific skills – many tools and techniques will be taught throughout the training process. This exciting role involves conducting experiments with our digital microscope in collaboration with labs and experts from various clinical areas. In addition, the position will require operating our device by getting to know all of its layers: mechanics, optics, and software, as well as learning the algorithms that run the system.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Learn about the different components of our microscope: mechanical, software and optical
· Run complex algorithms on the device and optimize them
· Assist in experiments of cutting edge microscopic technology
· Work in close collaboration with our R&D teams: software, hardware and engineering
· High technical orientation, elaborate knowledge in computers
· Experience with “hands-on” lab work (advantage)
· Familiarity with Python language (advantage)
· Familiarity with Linux environment (advantage)
· Self-learner, highly motivated and independent individual