Tel Aviv, Israel
Gauzy, a Material Science and Nanotechnology focused startup, is the market leader in the development and production of LCG® (Light Control Glass) products. We source materials from some of the largest companies worldwide, and work on a global scale to create and market products that are changing lives daily.
Gauzy is hiring! We’re looking for a Global Services manager to lead our Global Services team. Who are we? A leading innovative developer and manufacturer of Liquid Crystal based materials and compounds, high-end controllers, applications and solutions for a variety of markets including construction, automotive, consumer electronics, and more. Our vision is to embed high-end high tech technologies into simple raw materials by introducing technology in custom made, custom fit endless applications and a variety of products. Job Responsibilities: • Manage the global services team who is the technical focal point for customers in Israel and abroad. • Responsible for customer success, professional services and project management disciplines. • Responsible for the support of incidents, troubleshooting of hardware, software installations, and infrastructure build-outs for new projects. • Responsible for the execution of customer training on the technology and production process, and regularly collaborate with the sales department to evaluate and implement technical solutions for new opportunities, including writing of technical notes and new working procedures for customers. • Responsible for the management of projects including performing sites surveys, SLA definitions, timeline alignment with customers until fully delivery of the project and production supervision at subcontractors. • Work closely with the R&D department to investigate the root cause of technical issues reported by customers.
• Degree in engineering / practical engineering in the electronics field
• At least 3 years’ experience in the field of Customer service experience in the HW / System on the field
• Previous experience in management of customer support departments
• Hands-on experience with technical and laboratory equipment
• Logical thinker & strong problem solving / troubleshooting skills
• Strong records keeping and documenting capabilities
• Experience in SAP is an advantage
• Highly motivated, positive, independent and result driven with a desire and ability to learn
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to a technical and non-technical audience
• Willingness to travel abroad – up to 25% a month
• Written and oral fluency in English. Other languages – advantage